Monday, September 13, 2004

HELP, I'm being oppressed!!!!

I have been censored by the owner of this site. I feel... violated... betrayed... misunderstood... I may have to go kill myself over this one.

For those of you who didn't get it, the three postings of the "what's wrong with a little wind" topic were to poke fun at the only state in the union that isn't smart enough to vote, Florida, which is about to get hit by devastating hurricanes for the third time in a month. In case you live in a cave.

Perhaps I should post THIS topic three times... Perhaps ALL OF MY POSTINGS FROM NOW ON SHOULD BE POSTED THREE TIMES THREE TIMES THREE TIMES.

I'm over it.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Malcontent said...

Sorry, mate. I just thought you were blathering on as usual, you technological incompetent.

Smooches,
The Malcontent.

September 13, 2004 at 11:46 AM  
Blogger Galactichero said...

note that I have never had a problem before. The only problems I have ARE WITH CORPORATE EVILSOFT!!! THE FUCKING BASTARDS!!! WAIT TILL LINUX GETS THE REST OF THE WAY UP YOUR ASSES, WHICH ARE DISTENDED FROM FUCKING YOURSELVES YOU STEAMING PILES OF HORSESHITE!!!

I'm a little peeved over SP2

September 13, 2004 at 4:04 PM  
Blogger The Malcontent said...

I can testify that it is true--that is really just a little peeved. Imagine full-on peevage. No? Imagine people pooping their pants in fear--now you've got it.

September 13, 2004 at 4:10 PM  
Blogger Galactichero said...

I declared war on France once. I once made a law-professor cry. In public. It's that bad when I'm in full on peeve.

September 13, 2004 at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home