Thursday, October 07, 2004

Nader Boat Veterans for Lies

I frequently chide some people *cough* mokiejovis *cough* for voting for Bush in the 2000. They can explain why in comments.

I voted for Nader, and frequently get chided for it. My argument was, people didn't follow the rules. Swing states were supposed to vote Gore. Strong red states would vote Nader and strong blue states would vote Nader. That way, no votes for Gore would be "wasted." Well, some Naderites got it in their noggen that, "Fuck it. Let's just vote for Nader, no matter where we are. Gore can't be any better than Bush." So Nader got 3%, AND Bush got "elected."

Well, this time around, anyone who votes for Nader is bottom-of-the-barrel-kick-me-in-my-nuts-because-I'm-a-fuckin'-idiot-and-I-shouldn't-be-allowed-to-reproduce stupid.

If you need a login and password use: kos AT dailykos DOT com, and dailykos

1 Comments:

Blogger acw said...

Yeah, bugmenot is nice, but the community over at Daily Kos decided it would be a nice little "Fuck you" if 5000-10,000 people used the exact same login for "registration only" articles rather than 12 different logins from bugmenot that pull together 500 or so people.

October 7, 2004 at 4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home