Tuesday, October 12, 2004

A tough job

Since no one else here at MSD is doing it, I guess I'll have to blog about the utter douchery of the Sinclair Broadcast Group.

Apparently the Slimy Butthole Gangsters are planning to run a Swift Boat-esque video on all 62 of their shitty little stations. Just before the election. God damn that liberal media.

There's tons more info at lots of other places, so I'll leave the rest up to you. As I side project I'm going down to central booking to see if I can get a picture of this guy: David Smith.

1 Comments:

Blogger acw said...

After all my hopes to get his pic, chances are I won't be able to, even if I fill out all the right paperwork. Maryland is apparently notoriously bad for denying people public information. Also, he may have had his record expunged.

In Maryland, I'm not sure soliciting a prostitute is considered a sex offense. If it is, he's not on there. Just google "md sex offender registry" and you'll find it quick. One of the guys in my graduating class is on there for 3rd degree child sexual offense.

October 12, 2004 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home