Tuesday, October 26, 2004

pointless musings: "You are a piece of poo..."

Watching Bush speak last night I was reminded of a song by the Descendents from my early teen years:

"It doesn't matter you all suck,
don't give a shit about punk rock.
Bunch of fucking drug addicts!
SCREWING UP WHERE WE COME FROM!!

I hate everything that has to do with you...
I hate everything that has to do with you...

...

I HATE YOU, YOU ARE A PIECE OF POO
I HATE YOU, YOU ARE A PIECE OF POO
I HATE YOU, YOU ARE A PIECE OF POO
..."
etc.

Hidey fucking ho people. Things are really bad when I can't even build enough hope to say something more intellectual than this.

On the bright side, Rehnquist may die... Then we'll have Bork, and Scalia as CJ.

Oh Canada, our home and native land...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home