Wednesday, November 03, 2004

We're Fucked

So what now? Am I supposed to sit back and take my medicine and be complacent? Does this somehow prove me wrong? The infinite string of lies, fuck-ups, cronyism, and bullshit have been documented to level that's absurd. Now we have to document 4 more years? And what for? So I can tell my children the shameful things the president did while he was in office? We impeached a man for oral sex, but we let the idiot king coast on through with the blood of thousands on his hands. I have no respect for those of you who voted for him. None. You are bigots, racists, imbeciles, and you are the ones who hate what America stands for. Normally I'd stay and fight, but what's the point of living in a house with a bunch of people who shit on everything, then tell you it's your fault, and you know you're going to have to clean it up in four years. I'm moving next door, or down the street. Fuck this shit. I'm gone.

1 Comments:

Blogger Galactichero said...

I was handed a sample Republican ballot by a guy who then went on to make fun of blacks, jews, gays, and women -- to a receptive crowd.

I'm less concerned about what you have to tell your kids than about what you will leave them: a third world country with more debt than promise, a world that reviles them, and an environment that slowly kills them.

November 4, 2004 at 11:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home